Wi-Fi Drive is the easiest way to transfer your files from the computer to iPhone or iPad without iTunes. You can easily download or upload multiple files or even folders using local Wi-Fi connection. Both devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
You can transfer files wirelessly using desktop web browser or WebDAV client like Mac Finder or Windows File Explorer.
You can watch a video tutorial from TECHGUYPH or read text version below.
(1) Transfer files from the computer wirelessly with desktop web browser:
2. Launch the app > go to "Connect" > "Computer" > "Wi-Fi Drive".
3. Enter username and password to make connection more secure but this step is optional.
4. Tap "Start Wi-Fi Drive".
5. Copy web-browser URL.
6. Open web browser on your desktop (supported browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Yandex Browser, FireFox).
7. Enter URL from the step 5 to the address field of your desktop browser.
8. After connection established you will see file manager web app. All common operations are supported. You can Copy, Move, Delete, Upload, Download your files from the computer to the local storage of your device. Use drag & drop or Upload button to transfer music to your iPhone.
9. Tap "Stop Wi-Fi Drive" on the iPhone when you finished.
(2) Transfer audio files with Mac Finder or Windows File Explorer:
If you use macOS:
1. Right click on the Finder icon and select Connect to Server... menu item.
2. Enter server URL from the iOS app (server URL located below the text "Enter this URL in WebDAV application").
3. Tap Connect button.
4. After connection established you will see content of your iPhone in Mac Finder.
5. Use drag & drop, Move, Rename commands to manage files on your device.
If you use Windows:
1. Open File Explorer and right click on 'This Computer' menu item on the left side bar.
2. Select "Map Network Drive" on the drop down menu.
3. On the "Folder" text field enter server URL from the iOS app (server URL located below the text "Enter this URL in WebDAV application").
4. Select Drive letter and click the "Finish" button.
5. If connection successful you can manage files located on your iOS device on the next window.