With Evermusic or Flacbox you can connect to your own music library located in the cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive. You can download any song, album, artist for offline playback at any time. You can also connect to music library located on your home computer, TimeCapsule, NAS.
When you import songs to the music library they are grouped by artists, albums and genres. Album artworks are loaded using metadata from your tracks. That's why it's very important to keep your songs metadata updated. With good songs metadata you can also easily find any song, album or artist in your music library.
There are lot of desktop apps that allows you to edit metadata but what if you can do this in more simplest way in one app. We received a lot of feature requests and added ID3 tags editor in Evermusic and Flacbox. So now you can use one app to build your music library, listen to the music and edit audio tags.
To edit ID3 tags of audio files follow next steps:
1. Connect cloud account.
2. Open the folder with audio files in the connected cloud account.
3. Tap more button '...' near the file.
4. Select 'Edit audio tags' in the popup menu.
5. Wait while you file downloaded to the cache and edit screen appears.
6. On the 'Edit Tags Screen' you can change metadata fields like Title, Artist, Album, Year, Comment, Song number, Genre. Once you finished file editing tap 'Save' button to save your changes.
You can also use smart autocomplete feature by tapping 'Identify' button. With this action you can correct spelling mistakes and add missing information.
Imagine you know only artist name and track name but don't remember album name. In this case you just only need to fill all known fields (mistakes allowed) and tap 'Identify' button. The app will use online database to find missing tags for your track and fill all missed data.
7. Once you close tags editor the app will automatically upload edited audio file back to the cloud.