With Soundy you can listen to your favorite audio books, lectures, podcasts from SoundCloud and create audio bookmarks.
To create audio bookmark for SoundCloud follow steps below:
1. Find podcast or audio track on the Search screen or My Account screen:
2. Tap on the track to start player:
3. Open Player screen and tap on the MORE button ('...') at the top left corner and select 'Bookmarks' menu:
4. Tap 'Add new bookmark' and select bookmark time. By default new bookmark is created with current player time. If you want to change it just use time picker. You can also change bookmark name just tap on it:
5. Tap 'Done' and you will back to the previous screen with created bookmark. With these simple steps you can create several bookmarks for one song. It's very convenient for large audio books or podcasts:
6. If you want jump to the created bookmark position just tap on the bookmark title:
7. You can also find all tracks with bookmarks just tap 'All songs' in the segmented control:
If you have any questions just write your comments below.